Galway Electrical Services
utilise their extensive project experience to offer the newest EV charging
technology to both our commercial and domestic clients nationwide.
We bring the client through the
whole process, from initial site survey, through bespoke charge-point solutions
to final commissioning.
We are Safe Electric approved, and all our installations are completed to the Safe Electric standards.
Supplying everything from your standard home charging unit to the powerful 150kW DC charge points found on roadways, streets, apartment building carparks, medium-large scale office buildings, factories, hospitals, colleges, and schools nationwide.
The SEAI are offering a €600 grant towards the installation of a home EV charger.
1. You can apply in a variety of ways; via email to the SEAI EV grants scheme, filling in a hard copy of the form at your nearest EV dealership, or simply apply online on the SEAI website.
2. Once approved you will receive your Letter of Offer & you will have 6 months to complete the installation. Work can only be completed by a fully qualified electrician who is registered with Safe Electric.
3. Once the installation is complete, you should complete the Payment Request Form. This is completed by you & the installer. Your installer must provide you with a copy of the Certificate Number 3. Review this & ensure it is correct.
4. Post your Payment Request Form along with the following items to the address indicated on the form.
5. Your electrician must also send a copy of the Certificate Number 3 to Safe Electric Ireland. SEAI will then check that the Cert arrived & that the electrician is properly registered. Once this is confirmed, the SEAI will issue a payment of the grant amount to the bank details provided by you.